Saturday, November 20, 2010

Awesome Contest!

Hey, I just wanted to throw out a plug for Jessica Bell's awesome contest that she has going on right now. I think we all know how hard it is to get followers as we begin on our road of blogging. Trust me, I know. Jessica has come up with an awesome way to attract visitors to her blog. She is on a race to get 500 followers by the end of the year, a worthy goal indeed. What good is having an awesome blog if the whole world isn't reading it? She is giving away prizes for those who best help her on this quest. Visit her and get to know her while making new friends and discovering something new about writing. I'll be blogging more tomorrow so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the plug! You haven't left a comment in the Giveaway post yet, have you? Or am I mistaken?

    ReplyDelete