Saturday, January 17, 2015

Writing for Me

As you can tell, I have not been an active blogger. I started a writing blog because I felt obligated to come up with genius ideas to inspire others and get a huge amount of followers. Apparently all the 'real' writers, the ones who care about being published, blog.

But the fact of the matter is that I don't have time to blog. I barely have time to write,so if i have the time, that's what I'm going to do. Because I believe 'real' writers do just that--write.

"But you are here...blogging," you may be saying. Yes. I am. But I've decided to blog for me. Not because I'm supposed to and not because I expect to inspire millions of people, although that would be nice. Consider this my writing journal that you are allowed to peek in at to see my inner struggles and victories. This is where I can clear my poor writing brain so it is clear and ready to go to work.

I would love to see comments from people who are going through the same thing or need advice. But I will write once a week, and it will all be in the name of being a better writer. Not because I need more followers. Of course if you like what you see, go ahead and follow. I won't mind.



But now, if you don't mind. I'm going to go get down to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment